Over the past 15 years, multinational companies have entered rapidly developing economies (RDEs) to achieve cost advantages and expand their customer base—mainly targeting customers at the top of the wealth pyramid. They have not, however, extracted the full value of their investments. In this environment, senior executives of leading companies face some important questions:
- How do we get to the next level of profitable growth in RDEs and make the transformation to become a globally advantaged company?
- Do we have an up-to-date understanding of the growth opportunities here?
- Are we capturing the opportunities these markets offer for cost reduction?
BCG’s Global Advantage practice helps clients achieve global competitive advantage by capturing opportunities arising in and from the RDEs. We support both industry leaders from developed countries and fast-growing companies from the RDEs on a wide range of issues. Read More
- Enterprise Architecture Management at an Oil Company
- See how BCG helped a major oil company assess its enterprise architecture management and develop a road map for change.
- read more