Apply to the BCG GAMMA Datathon – Spain, individually or in a group, by submitting your CV online. If you have created one or more repositories that include examples of your data capabilities, please add the URL(s) to your CV.
Additionally, if you apply as part of a group, please send an email to Silvia Dvorak and Rebeca Ausin, with the names of the team members.
We are looking for professionals as well as outstanding undergraduates in their final year of studies, Master’s or PhD students with an analytics backgrounds in data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence, and the following education and qualities:
- A major in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Business Information Management, or similarly quantitative subjects;
- An affinity for strategy and/or consultancy
- A Master's degree, or PhD are a plus
- A sharp analytical mind, curiosity, inventiveness, team player
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
For further information, please contact Silvia Dvorak and Rebeca Ausin
Apply before November 18!