Strategy Workshop for Engineers, November 4-5, 2017 near Paris
Combine perfection with production. Leverage your expertise to analyze the production system of a premium carmaker. With an expanded product portfolio and new materials and technologies, there is an ever-increasing need for more flexible and efficient processes. Working alongside an international BCG team and about 50 top students from universities in Europe and the Middle East, discover how you can develop a smart production system and thus help to shape Industry 4.0—the production of tomorrow. Along the way, you will learn the methodologies and approach of the world's leading strategy consultancy and face new challenges that will enable you to grow personally and professionally.
We are looking for university students (undergraduate, master's, or PhD) from all fields of engineering with an affinity for strategy and the following qualities:
- Outstanding academic performance, along with evidence of excellence in non-academic and extracurricular activities
- Diverse backgrounds and international exposure
- Quick powers of comprehension, a sharp analytical mind, curiosity, inventiveness, and an affinity for numbers as much as for people
- Desire to not only understand a situation, but to change that situation for the better.
- Prior experience in the field of engineering through internships is welcome but not a prerequisite
Applications are now open and close on 8th October 2017.
To apply, please visit this link.