Why do only 10% of companies succeed with AI? For four years, BCG and MIT SMR have studied corporate adoption of artificial intelligence. The most recent research has found that 90% of organizations do not realize significant financial benefit from the technology. So, what are the other 10% doing right? Each episode of Me, Myself, and AI features a discussion with a leading practitioner helping his or her organization gain measurable value from AI.
In the 11th episode of the Me, Myself, and AI podcast, we talk with Chris Couch, CTO at Cooper Standard, about open innovation, automating rote processes without displacing human workers, and attracting talent by fostering a startup culture. Listen to our podcast series below to find out.
More on Me, Myself, and AI: Whether they work at a born-digital organization or (more often) a legacy company, our guests all have actionable insights to share. The series covers strategy, deployment, human-and-machine collaboration, and scaling. We also explore what first interested these leaders in AI, how they got to where they are today, and what keeps them excited about their field.
Enjoy Me, Myself, and AI here or subscribe to the podcast on any of these platforms below to get the latest episode.
Apple Podcasts | Tunein | Stitcher | Overcast | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeart Radio