Me, Myself and AI Podcast hero

Me, Myself, and AI: A New Podcast on Artificial Intelligence in Business

Why do only 10% of companies succeed with AI? For four years, MIT SMR and BCG have studied corporate adoption of artificial intelligence. The most recent research has found that 90% of organizations do not realize significant financial benefit from the technology. So, what are the other 10% doing right? Listen to our podcast series below to find out.

Each episode of Me, Myself, and AI features a discussion with a leading practitioner helping his or her organization gain measurable value from AI. Whether they work at a born-digital organization or (more often) a legacy company, these AI experts all have actionable insights to share. The series covers strategy, deployment, human-and-machine collaboration, and scaling. We also explore what first interested these leaders in AI, how they got to where they are today, and what keeps them excited about their field.

Enjoy Me, Myself, and AI here or subscribe to the podcast on any of these platforms below to get the latest episode.

Apple Podcasts | Tunein | Stitcher | Overcast | Google Podcasts | Spotify

Episode 6: Tech and Ethics: The World Economic Forum’s Kay Firth-Butterfield on Doing the Right Thing in AI

“Companies want to go in doing the right thing”: Kay Firth-Butterfield, head of AI and machine learning at the World Economic Forum, discusses the balance of power and ethics in technology.

Episode 5: Fashion Forecasting: Arti Zeighami on Implementing AI at H&M

"It’s a combination of human and machine, the gut feeling and the data”: In this week’s episode of Me, Myself, and AI, Arti Zeighami, Chief Data and Analytics Officer of H&M Group, talks about implementing AI at a global retailer.

Episode 4: Better Together: Mattias Ulbrich on Combining Coffee, Business, and Technology at Porsche

“Collaboration between the machine and the person is very important”: In this week’s episode of MIT SMR and BCG’s Me, Myself, and AI podcast, Mattias Ulbrich, CIO of Porsche and CEO of Porsche Digital, talks about how AI can drive change in business, engineering, and society.

Episode 3: ‘The First Day Is the Worst Day’: DHL’s Gina Chung on How AI Improves Over Time

“With AI, the first day is the worst day”: Gina Chung, vice president of innovation at DHL, explains how AI enhances front-line operations, and the importance of human collaboration and buy-in on AI implementations.

Episode 2: Advancing Health Care With AI: Humana’s Slawek Kierner Talks Synthetic Data and Real Lives

“If you take a physician looking at health history of a synthetic individual, they cannot tell it’s unreal”: Slawek Kierner, senior vice president digital health and analytics at Humana, talks about using data simulations to predict real outcomes in this episode of MIT SMR and BCG’s Me, Myself, and AI podcast.

Episode 1: This Crazy Wave We’re Riding: Walmart’s Prakhar Mehrotra on the Ups and Downs of AI

“It’s a roller-coaster ride,” says Prakhar Mehrotra, vice president of machine learning at Walmart. In this week’s episode of MIT SMR’s Me, Myself, and AI podcast, Mehrotra shares the ups and downs of leading AI teams and workstreams for the $500 billion retailer that tops the list of Fortune 500 companies.

Are You Making the Most Out of Your Relationship with AI - Gradient

Are You Making the Most of Your Relationship with AI?

A recent BCG-MIT Sloan Management Review study suggests that in order to achieve significant financial benefits from their machines, companies will have to look beyond automation—and focus instead on learning and organizational transformation.

protected by reCaptcha

Subscribe to our Digital, Technology, and Data eAlert.

Digital, Technology, and Data

SUBSCRIBE