India COVID-19 Consumer Sentiment Snapshot Series
BCG's Center for Customer Insight in India (CCI) shares insights related to the COVID-19 consumer sentiment and behavior in India. As the COVID situation in India continues to evolve, this periodic snapshot aims to understand impact along four key dimensions:
• Insights on consumer sentiment and COVID impact - Sentiment towards COVID, short and long-term outlook towards economy, etc.
• Impact on consumer spending across various product categories - Consumers intend to spend more/less on what categories (winner and loser categories), drivers of change in consumption behavior, income & spend behavior
• Consumers’ knowledge and attitude towards vaccination - Vaccine uptake and hesitancy, vaccine adoption timeframe, attitudinals about COVID-19 vaccination
• Changes in consumer behavior - Evolving consumer behaviors - adoption of new practices, etc.
• COVID-19 India Consumer Sentiment Survey Wave-6 (June 2021)
• COVID-19 India Consumer Sentiment Survey Wave-5 (August 2020)
• COVID-19 India Consumer Sentiment Survey Wave-4 (May 2020)
• COVID-19 India Consumer Sentiment Survey Wave-3 (May 2020)
• COVID-19 India Consumer Sentiment Survey Wave-2 (April 2020)
• COVID-19 India Consumer Sentiment Survey Wave-1 (March 2020)