COVID-19: India Perspectives
As the economy starts to re-open, the new reality is unraveling across dimensions, impacting the way businesses function. Challenges and uncertainties are expected to persist in recent future. It is important for businesses to pro-actively assess the impact and plan for the new reality in order to emerge stronger from the crisis.
COVID-19 India Perspective series tries to bring forth the holistic impact, emerging trends, and call for action for business leaders. These documents intend to provide a thinking framework to navigate through the crisis. The last 2 editions (5.0 and 6.0) focus on (1) how to drive topline security and customer trust, and (2) how to re-structure cost, and manage cost and liquidity respectively.
- COVID-19 India Perspective 6.0 (06-Jun)
- COVID-19 India Perspective 5.0 (25-May)
- COVID-19 Learnings from India Industry 2.0 (01-May)
- COVID-19 India Perspective 4.0 (24-Apr)
- COVID-19 India Perspective 3.0 (11-Apr)
- COVID-19 Best Practices and Learnings From Over the World (30-Mar)
- COVID-19 India Perspective 2.0 (30-Mar)
- COVID-19 India Perspective 1.0 (20-Mar)