Are You Making the Most of Your Relationship with Artificial Intelligence?
Spotlight on Digital & Technology
Unlock the future with new ways of working
Me, Myself, and AI: A New Podcast on Artificial Intelligence in Business
Recent research from MIT SMR & BCG has found that 90% of organizations do not realize significant financial benefit from the technology. What are the other 10% doing right? Listen to our new podcast series to find out.
Our Latest Insights
Win the Fight, Win the Future — How Nordic Companies Are Navigating the COVID-19 Crisis
The Staggering Value of Forests—and How to Save Them
Climate & Environment
Finland’s Biggest Financial Group Goes All In on Agile
People & Organization
What Companies Can Learn from World Leaders in Societal Impact
We seek a broad range of skills--from digital to interpersonal to analytical. Make a lasting impact on companies, industries, and society.